We offer combined transport of containers through all ports, worldwide (export as well as import). We arrange transport in 20΄, 40΄ and High Cube containers, and in import shipping we ensure the return of the empty container. We arrange delivery of bills of lading. At the destination port, we release your goods and pay the necessary charges. We offer you the option of tracking (monitoring the consignment) for the entire time of the transport.
The international sea transport services include customs clearance of the container in the Czech Republic, or European ports. For customs services in European ports, we co-operate will the leading global service providers.
The benefits of sea transport
- protection against theft
- regularity, and a wide range of transport links
- low costs
- no limit on the volume or weight of the consignment
- interconnection with other forms of transport – combined transport
Types of consignments transported by sea:
- full containers, and individual consignments
- plant and animal products
- products and materials for light and heavy industry
- oversize consignments, technological units